To be eligible, a business must meet
the following criteria:
- Be located on Tribal land.
- Be working on Tribal land.
- Have a valid business lease.
- Have a valid MBCI business permit.
- Be current on all rental charges including common area maintenance and related fees.
- Be current on all sales tax remittances and related fees to the Choctaw Tax Commission.
- Self-employed tenants are not eligible.
- Common area maintenance fees are not eligible
- Monthly rental payments will not be reduced by more than half of the original amount due.
To receive the rental discount, the tenant must remit an Employment Incentive Report and the Landlord must also sign to confirm eligibility.